US West Surf Kayak
The purpose of this website is to:
- promote the sport of surf kayaking on the US West Coast
- provide an educational resource in technique, safety and etiquette, equipment and surf forecasting
- provide a list of kayak friendly surf spots
- provide a calendar of surf kayak events (social gatherings, classes, competitions)
- promote the development of the US West Surf Kayak Team
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions or would like to contribute content, please use the Contact page or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to all the photographers that have contributed their stunning images for this website:
Bryon Dorr, Bill Vonnegut, Jim Grossman, Mark Boyd, Mickey Stowell, Vincent Shay.
R.I.P Dennis Judson
I had my flight, and the “sports equipment” would fly for free on Aer Lingus, because it was under 9’ and under 50 pounds. I was stoked, as getting to a worlds event with our equipment is half the battle. Just ask Darren Bason’s crew, who had to amputate their boats...